Self delusion is my optimism

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Talking to shang on msn,and we're both doing the "i should have been" thing.And in this case,we're ranting on and on about making the wrong choice going to a jc being the lazy bums we are.Well at least it ain't looking that bad for me yet,he runs a high risk of retaining should he flunk the "Welcome Back Exam" next year.

Life isn't all rosy for me,well it ain't exactly shit too.Time's running out and i don't know if i'm looking forward to school or dreading it.I haven't exactly done much work,and the prospect of being a J2 is making me piss in my pants.(Not literally please..) Being a J2 means you're not supposed to have a life,weekends are gonna have to be spent studying,and the words free time is gonna be ripped outta the dictionary.

This holiday i guess is the same as the ones before,somehow i'd always go through some emotional turmoil just like the ones before.Well i guess it's good,this time i've gave up,faith gone.I'm gay...well for one year till i finish A's.

My resolution for tomorrow?Wake up in time for volleyball training before the teacher calls me up and screws me again.Ciao

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home